TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR CONCOURS OF ELEGANCE 2018
- Tickets are on sale for the Concours of Elegance, heading to Hampton Court Palace from 31 August – 2 September
- The rarest and most important cars ever produced, from the 1890s to 2018, will gather in the beautiful gardens of the Palace
- The Concours of Elegance will also welcome the nation’s top car clubs and a number of luxury partners to the lawns
- Nearly a thousand exotic vehicles will gather at Hampton Court Palace over the course of the weekend
- Tickets can be bought from www.concoursofelegance.co.uk/tickets
Tickets to the Concours of Elegance 2018, a world-class display of the finest cars ever produced, are now on sale. Held from the 31st August to the 2nd September, the Concours of Elegance is uniquely hosted in the beautiful and historic gardens of Henry VIII’s former home, Hampton Court Palace.
The Concours of Elegance’s main display of around sixty vehicles will be the focal point of the event, telling the story of the motor car from the 1890s right through to the modern day. Picking out the finest examples from the world’s most iconic and legendary car brands, the event is a celebration of rarity, craftsmanship, design and endeavour in the automotive world.
On display in the perfectly manicured gardens of Hampton Court Palace will be exceptional Rolls-Royces, complete with Figoni et Falaschi bodywork, rare vintage Bugatti prototypes and Ferraris once owned by icons of Hollywood.
Many of the cars on display will be taking part in moving parades over the weekend, including a trip to the event’s new central stage. Featuring commentary and interviews with some of the world’s foremost motoring experts, the stage will provide a focal point for all visitors to the Concours of Elegance.
As well as the cars in the main display, visitors will also be treated to a range of ultra-exclusive supercars, a variety of displays from the nation’s best car clubs and stands from the Concours of Elegance’s luxury partners.
Adult tickets for this year’s Concours of Elegance start from just £25, with concessions from £17.50. Children under five and carers can enter free of charge. Visitors are able to purchase a luxurious picnic with delicious three-course meal provided by the Royal Warrant Holders, or can purchase bespoke hospitality packages, including VIP parking, three-course lunch, drinks reception and cream tea.